Facilitator: Jerry Fu, PharmD
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Time: 8:00pm ET/7:00pm CT/6:00pm MT/5:00 pm PT
Book: Decisive by Chip and Dan Health
Participant Limit: First 20 collegiate participants will be registered.
Cost: Complimentary for session. Attendees are responsible for purchasing book.
Introductory Discussion Questions
1. How do you decide what you decide?
2. What causes you to hesitate? Why?
3. Which part of the framework resonates most with you? Why?
4. What are you excited to use going forward?
5. What common trap do you observe most in yourself or others?
No spots left for the March Book Club? Join us for the next one in May! The March book will be Getting Things Done by David Allen. Registration will open in May 2021.
Phi Lambda Sigma40 Bailey LaneUniontown, PA 15401www.philambdasigma.org