Facilitator: Jerry Fu, PharmD
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 8:00pm ET/7:00pm CT/6:00pm MT/5:00 pm PT
Book: Humble Inquiry by Edgar C. Shein
Participant Limit: First 20 collegiate participants will be registered.
Cost: Complimentary for session. Attendees are responsible for purchasing book.
Introductory Discussion Questions
1. What do you imagine when you hear “humble inquiry?”
2. How have you viewed questions in the past?
3. What keeps people humble?
4. Where have you seen this method applied effectively?
5. What are some moments where this would’ve been helpful?
6. What cultural obstacles can you anticipate?
7. What opportunities do you have to use this?
No spots left for the March Book Club? Join us for the next one in May! The March book will be Decisive by Dan & Chip Heath. Registration will open in March 2021.
Phi Lambda Sigma40 Bailey LaneUniontown, PA 15401www.philambdasigma.org