A unique and exciting fundraising opportunity for your chapter is being offered by the author of Dr. C's Ultimate Federal Pharmacy Review 2021: Mastering the MPJE Competencies. Dr. C is offering the opportunity for each chapter to make up to $2000 and still provide a discount on the book to your classmates.
The Dr.'s Federal Pharmacy Law Review is the most up to date, easy to follow outline format, focused on specific exam topics you must know to pass.
- Dr. C’s “ultimate” resources have been used by over 18,000 MPJE candidates in all 50 states and 11 countries.
- Provides the most up-to-date review of federal laws and rules covered on the MPJE.
- Covers the Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, & the Poison Prevention Packaging Act, the Federal Controlled Substances Act, and a special section on USP 795, 797, and 800 Compounding Chapters written by one the country’s leading USP experts.
- Contains over 120 study tips highlighting often misunderstood or complicated concepts.
- Includes 60 self-assessment questions with explanatory answers.
- Easily supplemented with your state law by including an entire chapter breaking down each of the MPJE Competency Statements in detail and explaining what to study under your state law.
Chapters will be given the opportunity to choose between 2 different selling formats: Direct Purchase or through Amazon Purchases. More details about these 2 options can be found HERE.
If you or your chapter members are interested in learning more information about the wonderful opportunity, you will need to attend a Zoom informational session on Wednesday, March 24 at 7pm Central time (5pm Pacific, 6pm Mountain and 8pm Eastern) or Thursday, April 1 at 8pm Central time (6pm Pacific, 7pm Mountain and 9pm Eastern). These sessions will allow the Dr. C's team to assist you in your fundraising process.
This opportunity will only be available for chapters to choose to participate from March 1, 2021 until March 12, 2021, so talk to your chapter members and advisors now!
Please fill out this form HERE, if you'd like to participate or would like more information about this wonderful fundraising opportunity!
NOTE: Schools in Texas or Florida should contact email@example.com regarding Dr. C’s unique resources specific to those states.
SIGN UP TODAY!